We Can Fix Your Heater
There are a number of parts that can start to malfunction in your heater, which can be a bummer once it starts to act up. You want to stay warm and not have to worry about it. At first, it may be hard to tell that it isn’t working properly, but once you figure it out, you will likely want to have it checked out without delay. This is where we can be of service to you.
We are Climate Masters and we are able to work on HVAC units in the area. We also specialize in Heater Parts Replacement in Austin, TX, so you can count on us when your heater is giving you a hard time. All you need to do is reach out at (855) 725-4628 to learn more about the process.
Replacing Heater Parts
We keep many different types of heater parts handy, including the parts that are most likely to act up over time. We are aware that you need your heater to work when you turn it on because no one wants to feel like it’s freezing in their home. This is why it is important to have a qualified heating company, who will be able to come out and work on your unit, so it can start working again quickly. We have experience with repairing heat pumps, repairing or upgrading thermostats, and even replacing hard start kits. We have seen a lot in our years in business, which is why we also work on circuit boards, gas valves, pressure switches, and relays as well. If it has broken in your heater, chances are that we will be able to replace it or repair it. If we cannot, there are a number of other ways that we can help you.
Our company works on gas furnaces and electric heating systems. We will do our best to fix yours once it threatens to go out, but if there is nothing that can be done, we are able to replace the whole machine for you. In other words, we can install a new one for you. Whether you know what you are looking for or not, we will be able to explain it to you. We want you to have a unit that is easy to operate and works well, so we will take the time to help you choose a heater that works the best for your purposes. This is essential and can help you get comfortably through the winter. Additionally, we can talk about the most effective ways to upkeep it, so you won’t have to worry about your new heater going out anytime soon. This can be a big deal, so it is important to pay attention to proper maintenance.
HVAC Systems are Our Specialty
In addition to just working on heaters, we can also look at your whole HVAC system. After all, if you want the warm air to get to the correct places, you’ll need to make sure that it has the ability to. This means we can check out all of your ducts to ensure that they don’t have holes or damage to them. When they are intact, they will be able to keep you covered on those cold and long nights. If they have damage, we will be able to either fix them or install new sections for you. You should have your ducts checked every 4 years or so, to be sure that they are clear and damage-free. If you have not done this in a while, you may need to do it as soon as you can. We are available to assist you with this type of job. It may help your heater work better, which can be a relief to you. Of course, there’s no way to know the state of your ducts until you talk to us about your situation and your heater.
Don’t Wait to Contact Us
When your heater has disappointed you, let us look into the problem for you. There are so many things that can go wrong with a heater or your HVAC system, and chances are, we will be able to improve many of these issues for you. This can save you money and will allow you to get warmer faster in your home, which is what you probably ultimately want.
Check us out for Heater Parts Replacement in Austin, TX, and see if we are the company that you’re looking for. Give us a call at (855) 725-4628 for details on how we can fix your heater and how quickly we will be able to do it. It may be quicker than you think.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Replace Don’t let your thermostat keep you from using your heater, when we can put in a new one.
- Heat Pump Repair / Replacement When your heat pump isn’t effective, let us take a look at it.
- HVAC Inducer motor Replacement Any type of motor can wear out, but we can replace an inducer motor.
- HVAC Hot surface igniter Replacement Your hot surface igniter should work perfectly, or problems may arise.
- HVAC Pressure switch Replacement A faulty pressure switch can cramp your style, but we may be able to replace it.
- Gas Valve Replacement Contact us to change out your gas valve when it is not efficient anymore.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement We can check your heat exchanger for cracks or other possible problems.
- Circuit Control board Replacement Circuit boards are critical components of any machine, so make sure that yours is intact.
- HVAC Relay Replacement Relays are small but powerful parts, and if yours don’t work, we can handle it.
- ECM motors Replacement ECM motors can come in handy, but only if they operate as intended, so if it doesn’t, reach out.
- Hard start kits Replacement A hard start kit should extend the life of your heater, but you need to be sure that it functions well.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement If your furnace seems to lose charge often, your capacitors may need to be changed out, which is a job for us.